The former Magistrates Court was originally erected in 1902 to serve as Feltham Town Hall. The building was then converted into the town’s Magistrates Courts in 2013.
A short four year period after, Feltham Magistrates Court provided the opportunity to convert the commercial space into 35 new-build residential units. This conversion will bring high-end apartments to a building that would otherwise remain unused.
MCR intends to convert the locally listed and well-maintained Victorian-era building and car park, into 27 new-build apartments; ranging between studio, one, two and three-bedroom units.
The freehold Feltham Magistrates Court is situated in the town of Feltham within the London suburb of Hounslow; less than 4 miles south of Heathrow airport and only 300m from the Feltham mainline station.
It provides regular direct services to London Waterloo in only 30 minutes. Heathrow, the world’s busiest international airport, is an integral part of Feltham’s economy as it is the number one employer of local residents. Additionally, a large number of local businesses provide logistical services to the airport.