MCR is a successful young dynamic responsible group with a portfolio of assets across the UK. We are looking to recruit a Graphic Design Lead based at our head office in Manchester. If you have an eye for detail, are well-organised / methodical, work well under pressure and have a positive attitude our working environment will be what you are looking for.
MCR have a new designer vacancy to bolster the existing in-house design & marketing function to work across branding, design, creative and digital functions.
We are the talented sales & marketing function of our company, one of the country’s largest independent property groups working from the Head Office in Manchester, you will work with fellow graphic designers, 3D visualizations specialists and brand strategists to create world-class placemaking and development brands.
This role gives the scope and flexibility to support the group’s efforts to build a leading property developer by pushing creative boundaries and showcasing your passion and skill for design. They are currently focused on growth, and this role presents a unique opportunity to, owning the creative output of their development brands across the UK working across brand identity, print, website design and using our external partners to build, videos and all brand assets.
A successful candidate will need proven experience across both digital and brand and is willing to lead the graphic design function. Our client is looking for someone who can push the boundaries, deliver breakthrough change and be an ambassador for our client.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where no two days will be the same! You will report to the Marketing Director, who is your team leader and an experienced Creative & Marketing Director at various in-house and agency roles. The ideal candidate will be willing to roll up their sleeves and grow with them, with pay reviews every 12 months.
- You will be responsible to ensure that every brand identity is truly aligned to their value proposition “Building Lifestyle Experiences”
- You will be responsible for creating the most effective and persuasive work across all our different communication channels (identity, branding, web, pitches, brochures, etc).
- Grow, define and develop their homes & group brand *currently work in progress
- To explore new trends and technique
- To produce high-quality graphic design outputs
- applying creative flair, current standards and industry trends
- Introduce new creative direction backed with rationale and be able to articulate this.
- Proven experience in branding and digital design
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, After effects and XD
- You must have a relevant degree or at least 4 years of experience in a Graphic Design role
- Be able to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges
- You must be skilled in design, layout and typography with an excellent eye for detail
- Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in
- Be able to manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines
- You will have the ability to work independently, multi-task and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
- Experience with video production, animation and gifs would be a benefit but not essential
Location: Manchester City Centre
Working hours: 40 hours
Contract type: Permanent
Holidays: 22 days + Bank Holiday
Benefits package: Free onsite parking + Free onsite gym